At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health.
For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 74,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In India, with our market leading position in key categories, we’re primed for accelerated growth. The vision for our Indian business, its size and growth projection, provides our people with unparalleled opportunities. We empower our people to pursue what inspires them, to innovate and create meaningful and lasting impact.
That’s why for over 30 years we have been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies Globally, and for the past three years we’ve been recognised as Business Today’s Best Place to Work. At an organisational level we’re proud of this record and strive fiercely to retain it. Grow with the leader is our employee value proposition, and these three guiding principles help us chart transformational career paths for our people:
1) Be the best you can be
Our purpose is to help people live their best possible lives, through the enabling power of health. This starts with giving our employees the best chance to realise their potential.
At Abbott, we help our people do this by:
- Leveraging the scale and diversity of our businesses to create unique career paths
- Providing accelerated development for high performers; and
- Offering best in class curated learning experiences to support role transitions
2) Be inspired by what you do
There is great joy and pride in doing ‘work that matters’. The work we do every day at Abbott touches millions of people, helping them live not just longer, but better.
At Abbott, we foster a sense of purpose by:
- Empowering our employees, and providing the platform to challenge conventional ways of thinking and operating, so they may shape healthcare in India
- Operating with the highest standards of ethics and integrity; and
- Actively encouraging our employees to give back to the community, and partner with our customers and stakeholders to do the same.
3) Be acknowledged for your effort
We believe in camaraderie and collaboration, and promoting a caring and encouraging work environment.
At Abbott, we ensure this by:
- Cultivating a transparent, performance-based culture
- Prioritising the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families; and
- Providing opportunities to share opinions that make a real difference at work
Be a part of our journey in helping Indians live better – Join us